(Training will be conducted in English)
Learn to make your finances simple and get your management team focused on the right measures that will put you on track to becoming a World Class Company. Your teacher, Andrew Stotz, has spent more than two decades as a financial analyst and a business owner. Andrew will explain how from his experience he developed a simple, easy-to-understand, and comprehensive way to get any management team focused on the financial measures that matter.
Through this interactive seminar, Andrew will share his story about how he overcame the challenge to get the non-financially inclined employees in his own business to understand finance through a system he developed called World Class Benchmarking. After this seminar you will be able to apply the financial knowledge Andrew gained as a financial analyst to improve your own business.
What You Can Learn
- The tradeoff between precision and simplicity in finance
- How to make business decisions in a financial framework
- How to teach your management team to clearly see your company’s areas of weakness
- How to get your entire team to understand and focus on one common financial goal
- How financial benchmarking can help your business to become World Class
- That finance can be something for everyone, not just your CFO
- Find out if your company is world class and what to do about it
- You will gain new friends and support from people who are striving to become World Class
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs looking for ways to beat large, established competitors
- CEOs, CXOs, CFOs, MDs and Senior Management
- Highly competitive management team members
- New managers who are looking for new ways to be more effective
- Advisors and coaches to senior management
Method of Training
Lecture and Workshop
Andrew Stotz, PhD, CFA is the CEO of A.Stotz Investment Research, a company that provides institutional and high net worth investors with ready-to-invest stock portfolios that aim to beat the benchmark through superior stock selection.
While previously as Head of Research at CLSA, Andrew was voted No. 1 Analyst in Thailand in the Asiamoney Brokers’ Poll for two years in a row. He was also voted No. 1 Analyst in Thailand in the Institutional Investor magazine All-Asia Research Team Report.
Andrew has been a lecturer in finance for 25 years at various universities in Thailand and is currently a research faculty and a member of the international advisory board at Thammasat Business School and an adjunct professor at the University of Science and Technology of China. He is the current, second-term president of the CFA Society of Thailand.
Trainees are expected to attend class not less than 80% of the full course and pass the assignments to receive a certificate from Thammasat Consulting Networking And Coaching Center.
Length of Training
2 Days Seminar on march 2018 (12 Hours)
From 09:00Hrs. – 16:00Hrs. (Lunch break)
Venue of Training
Thammasat Business School, Thammasat University, Tha Prachan
9,800 THAI BAHT per Person Includes:
- Lunch and snacks throughout the training.
*Participant must bring Smartphone, Tablet or Notebook for download training material on training date.
For more information, please contact
Thammasat Consulting Networking and Coaching Center - CONC Thammasat
Room 121 Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy, Thammasat University
Tha Prachan, Bangkok 10200
Mobile : 09-1119-4502
E-mail : email@example.com